Gotta support fellow AHole Bro, Kristen in her link-up! here's what new with me:
1) I'm 100% finished my Christmas shopping; in fact, I finished that about 2 weeks ago so now I'm just waiting for everything to arrive so I can either put it together (in the case of DIY things) or wrap them to be delivered.
2) Did anyone do any black Friday or Cyber Monday shopping? I did; got some great things and also raged on a few things as well. I mean, I get the whole Cyber Monday thing is supposed to be online only sales but then don't put your stuff "on sale" or in the "sale" category yet mark it as "not applicable to online sale" when I click on it.
Deals I got:
-- (not shown) Planner stickers for 20% off....because a girl needs to get her plan on and this Etsy shop has the cutest stickers!
-- Martina Gebhardt eye cream for $29 instead of $40.
-- My husband's Christmas gift - a bluetooth waterproof speaker for his bike. The site he originally gave me has no deals (rude) which was of course unacceptable to my inner cheap chinawoman self so after some major internet super-sleuthing, I found it for $40 cheaper and free shipping.
-- Sandisk 200GB storage for my husband for $69 instead of $180 and free shipping.
-- wireless mouse for $13 instead of $30 and free shipping. I love me some free shipping.
-- (not shown) a set of The Babysitter's Club (graphic) novels for Kayla... I love that she loves this series since it was a favourite of mine when I was her age.
-- I was going to pull the trigger on these babies since the site was having a 20% discount on everything but then I found out that they added a $12 shipping fee so really, that's not a true 20% discount because fuck shipping fees. Maybe I'll wait until Boxing day....but I WANT THESE BOOTS RIGHT NOW.
3) Our tree is up!
4) I have 3 bags of amazing coffee to get through so you know exactly what I'll be doing over the holidays.
5) Been crocheting like a mofo. I finished this season's scarf (V-stitch), made a basket weave hat for my acupuncturist and mailed out Pinky's hat. Girl was freezing and needed some warm gear so I thought I'd make her a puff stitch hat with a pink pom-pom.
6) I suppose in the new year, I should make a goal to dress better. After wearing this outfit yesterday, people were coming up to me asking what was the occasion and why I was so fancy.
7) Monthly date nights are still going strong. We went to Boralia which featured "Canadian Cuisine" and when I read that, I laughed and thought "so what, do they serve moose, geese and buffalo? HAHAHA!" and yes, they did. Also, extended hubby's birthday dinner because free birthday dinner shit.